In today’s time, every smartphone company provides the feature of Always On Display on its phone. How To Enable Always On Display On Any Android Device Talking about this feature, this feature is very amazing because whenever your phone is turned off and you shake it, it shows an amazing icon and notification animation. This feature is also very much liked by the people but people think that I wish there were more different style options in it. Because smartphone companies do not give many options. So today’s post we will tell you how to enable Always On Display On Any Android.
How To Enable Always On Display On Any Android Device
1. To enable more Always On Display options on your smartphone, first of all, you have to download an App from the Google Play Store which link you will find below in this post.
2. After downloading this app, you have to open it. Here you will see many options. Such as Analog Clock, Emoji Clock, Digital Clock, LED Clock, Smart Clock, and Animated Clock.
3. Inside all these options you will get to see the best animation. All the options are amazing & they will enhance your smartphone look. You can set whatever animation you like.
4. It is very easy to set up these animations. Just click on the OPEN button below whatever animation you like. Then this app will ask you for permission to Draw Over The Other Apps. You have to turn it on. Your Always On Display is just set. Now whenever you shake your phone, your Always On Display will appear.
About This App
Always on Display – AOD AMOLED is a unique always on display which provides you with information about your notifications with edge lighting, clock, date and more and all without having to touch the phone. Just by looking at it.
Always on Display – AOD AMOLED is free and was designed to use 0% CPU, and low system resources while keeping your screen on to view all the important details.
App made possible thanks to AMOLED displays. Most of the screen stays black except for a few pixels using clock part which selected by your self.
Always on Display – AOD AMOLED have all kind of formats like Digital Clock, Analog Clock, Emoji Clock, Smart Clock, LED Clock and Animated Clock which have lots of variant of clock.
AOA Amoled Clock keep your screen on all the time to show you time in a digital and analog clock. So If you have Always on Display install you don’t need for smart watch.
Feature of Always On Display App
– Battery status display
– Compatible with all screens such as Amoled, OLED, LCD, LED
– Automatic rules for better battery life
– Many clocks such as animated, analog, or digital
– To wake up your phone double tap on screen
– Easily customized text and clock on screen i.e. color and styles.
– Fully customizable with many settings; Set colors, icons, fonts, text size
– Always On Screen
– Amazing UI/UX and very easy to use
– Collection of Awesome digital and analog clocks
– Show battery level and less battery consumption
– Less Battery Consumption
– Always on’ screen on (double tap will turn the screen on)
– Always On Screen Amoled has options to change clock color
– You Can also display your favorite best emoji on Always on display Screen
– Always On Memo – write a reminder and make it show up on your screen all the time