The new Apple iPhone 14 Pro comes with the dynamic island feature which is kind of new and not seen earlier on any android device. So in this post, we will know How To Get iPhone Dynamic Island Feature On Android. The dynamic island feature is amazing and android users want to get on their smartphones too.
The dynamic island is the small pill shape cut out of the camera and other sensors that Apple iPhone 14 and 14 pro have which also add-ons to the notifications space. But no need to worry, if you are an Android user then in this post you will know about how you can get the iPhone’s new dynamic island feature on any android phone very easily.
Dynamic Island iPhone 14
The dynamic island is an expandable area next to the camera and sensor cutouts on the iPhone 14 Pro. This area may also expand and contract when there is important information such as currently playing a song, making a call, and showing notifications from various applications. It is a new type of feature for showing notifications and is convenient too on the iPhone, and it looks good.
How To Get iPhone Dynamic Island Feature On Android
You can enable the iPhone 14 Pro’s Dynamic Island feature on your android phone in simple steps, just follow the below steps.
- To get Dynamic Island on your Android device, you have to install a third-party application on your phone. The name of the application is “Dynamic Island” and you will get the download link below the post.
- After downloading the application, install it on your android phone and then open it.
- After that allow the required permissions to the application. Don’t worry the app is fully safe and doesn’t ask for unnecessary permission.
- Then you can adjust the size and position of the punch hole camera on your phone.
- After that click on ‘feature is not turned on’ option to turn on the feature which means it is now activated on your smartphone.
You can later adjust the size and position of the punch hole camera from the application and can do customization for ‘dot size’ and ‘dot from top’.
In this way, you can get the Apple iPhone’s Dynamic Island on any android phone for free and without root. For any issues or queries, please leave a comment down below.