In this post, we will tell you How To Recover WhatsApp Deleted Messages. Sometimes our friends send us some message and then suddenly they delete that message so the trick which we will tell you in this post can help you to recover deleted messages. Let’s start
This app Recovers deleted messages & photos by scanning your device notifications. Hide double blue ticks or last seen and view deleted messages without knowing your friends. Unseen & Hidden chat app that allows you to reply to your friend’s messages without opening that chat. You can read your friend’s messages and chat anonymously.
Deleted messages & photo recovery app:
Do you want to undelete or auto recover deleted messages (Auto RDM) & photos from your favorite chatting app? Just download this app (WhatsDelete: Recover deleted messages & photos). It will notify you whenever any message, photo, or media file gets deleted and undelete deleted messages instantly. This “WhatsDelete” app allows you to monitor notifications and helps you to recover deleted messages, photos, videos & attachments.
Status Saver & Video Downloader:
You can download status, videos, voice notes, and documents and can store them on your phone for further use. It works as a story saver or video downloader for your favorite chatting app. you can use its anti-delete service that allows you to recover deleted photos or media files that are deleted from the sender side.
Backup and Restore app:
By using this WhatsDelete app, You can create a backup of chat messages, and restore photos and media files. You can restore deleted messages and media or undelete messages that had been deleted or unsend by the sender. You can also repost status or media later on.
Duplicate file remover & Data cleaner app:
WhatsDelete Pro also has a feature of data cleaner or duplicate file remover for your mobile because it allows you to avoid data duplication by finding duplicate files. You can clean up your mobile storage by removing duplicate data files.
✓ Attractive UI and easy to use.
✓ Recover Deleted Messages from your friends.
✓ Deleted Photo Recovery & media recovery app.
✓ Undelete messages instantly.
✓ Download status easily (images, videos).
✓ Save deleted data files even after deleting them from the sender side.
✓ Data cleaner & duplicate file remover.
✓ View all your recovered data in one place separately.
✓ Unseen: Hidden Chat App android users.
✓ Hide blue ticks & last seen time to show your friends that you’re offline.
How To Recover WhatsApp Deleted Messages
1) Open this “WhatsDelete App”.
2) Configure installation and give the permissions that it requires.
3) Watch your friend’s statuses and they will be automatically downloaded in this app.
4) This app will save all upcoming notifications.
5) this app auto recover deleted messages (Auto RDM).
6) You will be notified when someone deletes his/her message.
7) To view deleted messages & photos, just open the “WhatsDelete” app and check them out.
8) Check or uncheck Tabs from settings to select which media file you want to save after deletion.
Please Note: WhatsDelete won’t work in the following cases
– If you have muted a chat
– If you are currently watching the chat.
– If you have switched off notifications on your device.
– If the messages have been deleted before you installed the app.
– If all permissions the app requires have not been given.
– If video attachments are not being recovered then you to enable auto-downloading from your chatting app’s settings.
Turn ON auto-download media from settings for better working of WhatsDelete and increase your chances of data recovery.
We hope you have liked the information, please tell us by commenting did you like the article or not? and on which topic you want the article, thank you ️