AIO Launcher is one of the best Android Launcher which i have seen on the google playstore. Its not ordinary home screen changing application. It does not have colorful icons, many animation effects and a variety of themes. Instead, AIO Launcher uses a screen space to show you the most important information.
AIO Launcher can display the subsequent information on the screen:
* Weather – current weather and forecast for 10 days;
* Notifications – standard android notifications;
* Player – once you activate the music, playback control buttons appear;
* Frequent apps – frequently used applications buttons;
* Your apps – the icons of the chosen applications;
* Contacts – quick contacts;
* Dialer – numpad for quick calls;
* Timer – timer start buttons;
* Mail – list of received emails;
* Notes – list of your notes;
* Tasks – list of tasks;
* Telegram – last messages (paid);
* RSS – latest news;
* Twitter – all tweets or one user tweets;
* Calendar – upcoming events within the calendar;
* Exchange rates – currency exchange rates;
* Bitcoin – the bitcoin price;
* Finance – stocks, precious metals, cryptocurrencies etc (paid);
* Calculator – simple calculator;
* Audio Recorder – record, play and share audio;
* System monitor – RAM and NAND usage, percentage of battery power;
* instrument panel – toggles for WiFi/BT/GPS etc;
* Traffic – shows current download/upload rates and connection type;
* Android widget – standard app widgets (paid).
* Several different themes;
* Icon packs support;
* Multiple icon shapes;
* Ability to vary font size;
* Advanced search system for applications, contacts, files and knowledge on the Internet;
* Ability to rename applications;
* Widgets and plugins support;
* Tasker integration;
* Very customizable.
* Swipe on search button opens quick menu with phone, camera and market;
* to feature the Android widget, long press search button and choose the “+” icon;
* To resize the widget, hold the finger on the widget, then use the up and down buttons;
* To access the list of all applications, drag from the left fringe of the screen;
* Hold finger on various elements of the screen to open menu;
* To open settings, hold your finger on the search button, then click the gear icon;
* Hold the title of the widget to maneuver it around;
* Any widget are often disabled in settings;
* you’ll minimize the widget by clicking on its name;
* to get rid of an application, open the appliance menu, hold your finger on the specified application, and drag it to the recycle bin icon.
If app widgets don’t work on MIUI otherwise you can’t open notification via built-in Notifications widget:
Go to the appliance settings on your phone, find the appliance that owns the widget, click “Other permissions” and enable “Display pop-ups when running within the background” option.
If the appliance restarts whenever you come back to the desktop – add the launcher to the facility saving mode exceptions (you can read the way to do that here: https://dontkillmyapp.com
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.